- BEST PRICES & BEST QUALITY IN NSW GUARANTEED!
- SafeWork NSW Approved! (Just Careers Training RTO 91413, approval 799938)
- 2 huge Training Centres at Bankstown & Blacktown (Kings Park)
- NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE/WEBINAR - NSW ONLY
- Required to work or enter any construction site all over Australia
- Required to work in Traffic Control in NSW
- Nationally Recognised Training
- From ONLY $109* - Click Book Now / View Dates to check current promotional pricing for even greater savings! Per Person, plus $25 SafeWork NSW card fee.
- Get your Certificate on the day!
- Click Book Now / View Dates for dates, times and locations or call us on 8292 0111
- Employers - Use our "Training for my staff" button or Call us now to enquire about L4W Workplace Training Solutions - we come to you!
- Employment Service Providers - Check out our specially built portal for ease of booking and tracking.
White Card Course
FACE to FACE Classroom
Price ONLY $99
Our Regular Prices cannot be beaten.
*On selected courses and dates and subject to availability.
ONLINE/WEBINAR-NSW Residents only
NEW COURSE - SPECIAL!
*Our Regular Prices cannot be beaten. Promotional Prices subject to availability. Click Book Now / View Dates! Safe Work NSW Card fee payable on day **
- Suitable for all individuals including beginners
- How Long: Attendance for 1 day training (Face to Face or Webinar Option)
- How Does the Face to Face course work?
- Outcome: Statement of Attainment for CPCCWHS1001 AND SafeWork NSW Approved Construction Induction Card
- Face to Face - Bankstown, Blacktown (King Park) locations available - Click Book Now / View Dates for locations, availability and current promotions on our Face to Face Classroom sessions.
- ONLINE WEBINAR - Complete at home or any other suitable place! (approx 7 hour webinar) - NSW RESIDENTS ONLY
- Please ensure you bring with your 100 points of ID – must include a photo, a current address, your signature and Date of Birth – see SafeWork NSW ID Guidelines (you must be at least 14 years old)
- Class sizes reduced with 1.5m social distancing
- Employer? Send your staff to us OR we can come to you! Use the Training for my staff button.
We are not Cricos Registered - If you are on a Student Visa you should not book this course
- Click HERE for Course Information
- Click HERE for standard Course Brochure
- Click HERE for Webinar Course Brochure
- Click HERE for ID Requirement
- Click HERE for Terms and Conditions
- Click HERE for Online/Webinar Course
Do you currently live in NSW?
this online course is available for those who live in NSW
This course requires:
- Participation in Webinar for approximately 7 hours.
- That you participate for the entire time (breaks provided)
- That you provide 100 points of identification as per Safe Work NSW requirements.
- That you complete that required assessments online during the webinar.
- That you bring along the appropriate PPE equipment.
This course requires you to demonstrate (during the webinar) the use of:
- A Hard Hat.
- A High Visibility Vest (night and day - so it has reflective stripes)
- Hearing protection (muffs or earplugs - can be disposable)
- Eye Protection (safety goggles)
- Respiratory Protection (simple dust mask as a minimum)
Would you like to add this to your course for a fee of $30 (this will be delivered before your webinar)