Licences 4 Work is specialty branch of Just Careers Training Pty Ltd, an Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) Registered Training Organisation (RTO Provider No 91413) specialising in the delivery of Vocational Education & Training (VET) accredited courses.
Licences 4 Work specialises in the delivery of Licensing and Ticket based courses including but not limited to:
- Forklift Licences (SafeWork NSW Approval No: RTO799938)
- Elevating Work Platform (EWP) Licences (SafeWork NSW Approval No: RTO799938; EWPA Yellow Card)
- Scaffolding Licences (SafeWork NSW Approval No: RTO799938)
- Traffic Control and Implementer TCWT Cards (Approved by SafeWork NSW)
- Prepare Traffic Management Plans (PWZ) TCWT Card (Approved by SafeWork NSW)
- WHS White Card (SafeWork NSW Approval No: RTO799938)
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate (NSW Food Authority Approval No: 24205)
- S2-S3 Community Pharmacy
- First Aid Certificate
Why Choose Us?
The below are the reasons why you should chose to train with Licences 4 Work.
- Our trainers are experienced and qualified in the area they train and assess, and hold years of industry experience.
- We have 2 training centres located in Bankstown and Blacktown with a combined area of over 1500 square metres
- All our 8 training rooms are large and air conditioned.
- All our training rooms are fitted with the latest technology for training purposes
- We have over 98% 'FIRST TIME' pass rates, and if you happen to be one of those who do not pass first time, then we are here to help you without unreasonable reassessment fees.
- If you do not pass the first time, then you only come back to complete the section that you failed. Our reassessment fees are reflective of that, meaning we don't charge for a full reassessment like all other providers do.
- When you book for a course, expect to get quality training regardless of the fee you pay, unlike other providers that take your money, send you books to self study then set you up to fail!
- You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and one of our friendly customer service staff will be more than happy to assist you.
- Our fees are the CHEAPEST IN NSW guaranteed. If you find cheaper than us, then we will further beat their price by 10%.
- We have super saver combo's that combine your courses to give you even cheaper fees.
- Both training centres are very close to public transport
- Group training can be arranged at your workplace and at a time convenient to you.
Learn – Evolve – Exceed – Succeed
“To be the training provider of choice, by providing practical, cost effective and relevant training solutions”
- Ensure our services are accessible and accommodate our clients’ individual needs
- Provide skills training and education to provide pathways for people to gain employment and/or advance in their careers
- Offer training programs that meet industry and employer skills requirements
- Provide high-quality services
- Access and Equity: our services are available to everyone who needs them
- Quality: a qualification from us should be acknowledged as a sign that the person has received quality training
- Continuous improvement: we are always looking for ways to improve services to our clients
- Respect for individuals: we adapt our services to meet the needs of individual clients
- Integrity: we are committed to the highest standards of ethical behaviour
We have multiple sites in Bankstown, Blacktown, Cardiff (Newcastle), Hunter region, Malaga and Jandakot (Perth) and Coopers Plains (Brisbane).We hold classes EVERY DAY, including WEEKDAY CLASSES, WEEKEND CLASSES AND NIGHT CLASSES at our training centres. We have plenty of parking on-site (some locations) and plenty of places to eat. Alternatively for employers and supervisors we can arrange come to you and run our courses at your workplace at a time that is convenient to you. We also deliver both online and correspondence food safety supervisor certificate for both NSW and ACT governments and the community pharmacy S2-S3 course.
If you are an individual looking to gain some certificates or licence(s), an employer looking to have your staff trained and licensed, or a Job Network Provider Consultant looking to take advantage of our discounted course rates for your clients, Licences 4 Work has a solution for you.
Whether you're simply after some information, need a quotation or would like to book your course NOW, this website has been specifically designed to cater for all your needs. Or, speak to any one of our dedicated team members today by calling 02 8292 0111. They are waiting to assist you with your inquiry.