Terms and Conditions
- “If you have booked your course then you will have already accepted these terms and conditions”
- “If you book your course over the counter at one of our offices then you will be given these terms and conditions”
- “If you book over the phone, then you are required to visit our website for the full terms and conditions of your course. Should you disagree with these terms the you will have to contact us within 24 hours of you phone booking for a full refund.”
- “We are not a Cricos Registered Provider and our courses are not Cricos Registered - if you are on a Student Visa you should not book this course.”
Full payment must be paid to secure your place. All students will require a USI in order to get their certificates on the day , this information has been (or will be) sent to you and this only takes a few minutes. You must have your USI by the end of the day / course in order to get your certificate. Please note:In order to do this course there are strict identification requirements.
- Course bookings are non transferable to another person nor are fees paid transferable to another course unless you have provided more than 7 days notice.
- If a booking is cancelled by you with more than 7 days notice we will refund any fees paid.
- If you cancel within 7 days then you will lose all fees paid.
- If you do not turn up on the day then you lose all fees paid, even if you contact us on the day as this falls outside the required notice period.
- If you wish to reschedule with more than 7 days then there is no fee. This applies once only. For the second reschedule, a $50 reschedule fee applies. You may not reschedule a third time, you will lose all fees paid and have to pay the full course fee to book.
- If you wish to reschedule with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice then there is a $50 rescheduling fee - this must be paid to secure your booking.
- You cannot reschedule with less than 48 hours notice - you will lose any fees paid and have to rebook your course and pay all fees again.
- If you are required to reschedule your course due to illness, you must notified us on the day and a medical certificate must be supplied by the close of business on that day and a fee of $25 is payable in order to reschedule your course.
- if you are required to reschedule your course due to illness or any other reason, a new date must be booked in within 7 days of your original booking or you will lose all fees paid and will have to make a new booking.
- On confirmation of your booking, we will send you a confirmation of enrolment by email.
- All courses have a theory, practical and final assessment component.
- Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to the advertised/informed starting time.
- In the event you are running 15 minutes or later, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER there will be no refunds. You will have to book again.
- As per Requirements set out by SafeWork NSW : You must have 100 points of Identification as per the information provided on your booking confirmation email and information found at www.safework.nsw.gov.au
- If you do not have the correct ID, you will not be admitted. A rescheduling fee of $50 applies. Please read the entry requirements carefully.
- If for any reason you do not finish your course or fail your assessment and are required to attend for further day training, then a $50 fee will apply for that second day of training and every subsequent day. Your trainer will advise of what will be required for you to pass your course. You must complete your course within 1 month of your original booking.
- Just Careers Training (trading as Licences 4 Work) reserves the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this occur, any fees paid will be refunded in full, or you may reschedule with no additional fees. In such cases, Just Careers Training’s liability will be limited to the amount of the course fee paid.
- Certificates will not be issued until all fees owing are paid.
- SafeWork NSW charges a processing fee for issuance of your White card. We collect this once you have been informed that you will be issued with your certificate (usually after lunch)
- Enclosed shoes must be worn at all times. If you arrive without enclosed shoes, you will be refused entry to your course. No refunds apply. You may reschedule for a fee of $50. If you can have shoes delivered or arranged before morning tea then you will be allowed to do your course.
- Street parking only available at our premises. Parking within the unit complex is strictly off limits. If you park your vehicle within this unit complex, you run the risk of having your vehicle towed away. Any costs associated with this are payable by the vehicle owner/driver and will not be accepted by Licences 4 Work.
- If it is found that you are parked within the unit complex, you will be asked to move your vehicle and be removed from your course. No refunds or reschedules apply.
- If you have booked for a White Card and another course that requires your White Card as a pre-requisite , then you will have to consider the terms for the other course as well as the terms above.
Confirmation of Booking
- On confirmation of your booking, we will send you a confirmation by email, if you have not received a confirmation you will need to contact us on 8292 0111.
- If you require additional training, then fees will apply.