NSW Food Safety Supervisor Course
- * Online or by calling (02)82920111
- * Must be able to read, write and understand English*
- * Online , print or in the classroom (1 day)
- * Read/follow presentation & Watch videos
- * Complete a multiple choice questionnaire , Read 2 case studies and answer some questions **
- * Complete some task and have your supervisor sign off on your skills in the wokplace***
- * Trainer will contact you at the time you choose
- * You will be asked some final questions
- * If you meet all the course requirements you will attain your NSW Food Safety Supervisor and a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for the unit SIRRFSA001A Apply retail food safety practices
- * Contact the office if you are unsure if you have the required language skills
- **Submitted online (if undertaking course online), or by fax (if you are having your materials sent out to you). undertaking the face to face class then this will be done during your class
- ***If you are the only If you are the only one working in a food business then you will be able to make a declaration instead of the Supervisor report
- ****The FSS Certificate is valid for 5 years. The FSS Certificate is valid for 5 years. The Statement of Attainment will provide evidence of learning when the time comes to renew your certificate in 5 years.
The Food Safety Supervisor requirement does not apply to businesses licensed by the Authority.