Food Safety Supervisor - Online/ Print Correspondence
Classroom Terms and Conditions
Full payment must be paid to secure your place. All students will require a USI in order to get their certificates on the day , this information has been (or will be) sent to you and this only takes a few minutes.
You must have your USI by the end of the day / course in order to get your certificate. Please
- Course bookings are non transferable to another person nor are fee paid transferable to another course unless you have provided more than 7 days notice.
- If a booking is cancelled by you with more than 7 days notice we will refund any fees paid.
- If you cancel within 7 days then you will lose all fees paid.
- If you do not turn up on the day then you lose all fees paid, even if you contact us on the day as this falls outside the required notice periods.
- If you wish to reschedule with more than 7 days then there is no fee. This applies once only. For the second reschedule, a $50 reschedule fee applies. You may not reschedule a third time, you will lose all fees paid and have to pay the full course fee to book.
- If you wish to reschedule with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice then there is a $50 rescheduling fee - this must be paid to secure your booking.
- You cannot reschedule with less than 48 hours notice - you will lose any fees paid and have to rebook your course and pay all fees again.
- If you are required to reschedule your course due to illness, you must notified us on the day and a medical certificate must be supplied by the close of business on that day and a fee of $25 is payable in order to reschedule your course.
- if you are required to reschedule your course due to illness or any other reason, a new date must be booked in within 7 days of your original booking or you will lose all fees paid and will have to make a new booking.
- On confirmation of your booking, we will send you a confirmation of enrolment by email.
- All courses have a theory, practical and final assessment component.
- Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to the advertised/informed starting time.
- In the event you are running 15 minutes or later, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER there will be no refunds. You will have to book again.
- If for any reason you do not finish your course or fail your assessment and are required to attend for further day training, then a $50 fee will apply for that second day of training and every subsequent day. Your trainer will advise of what will be required for you to pass your course. You must complete your course within 1 month of your original booking.
- Just Careers Training (trading as Licences 4 Work) reserves the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this occur, any fees paid will be refunded in full, or you may reschedule with no additional fees. In such cases, Just Careers Training’s liability will be limited to the amount of fee.
- Certificates will not be issued until all fees owing are paid.
- There is a $30 processing fee for your actual issuance of your FSS Certificate . We collect this once you have been informed that you will be issued with your certificate