If you prefer to complete your course with a qualified trainer in the pharmacy or at our training facility, or you would like to do your course together with your colleagues this option may be suitable for you.
This option is also suitable for owners/managers who want to ensure that staff receive their training in a group environment to ensure participation and completion.
During the session, participants will be involved in;
- learning activities including role plays and presentations
- Commencing assessments to confirm understanding
After the session, participants will be given tasks that need to be completed over a two week (minimum) period to confirm skills in practice.
Once you have completed and submitted your workbook, your trainer may then (depends on your circumstances and responses to question);
- a. Ask you some verbal questions by telephone to confirm your identity and verify some of the skills and knowledge you have covered
- b. Speak to your supervisor for confirmation
- c. Arrange for a visit to your workplace to complete the requirements