This option involves logging in to the Just Careers Training Online Training Portal. To undertake this course online then you should consider the following;
- You must have access to a PC (or similar) with internet connection
- You must have a valid email address for correspondence and registering for the course
- Access to a printer (We may required document to you if you do not have a printer)
Once enrolled you will receive user name and login details.
In your course you will have access to:
- All the learning resources to help you develop and/or confirm the knowledge required to operate competently as a Pharmacy Assistant when it comes to dealing with scheduled medicines.
- Multiple choice questions (with instant feedback!) and short answer questions to confirm your knowledge
- A document that will allow you to record your skills as well as have them confirmed by a pharmacist
- Other useful resources
Once you have complete the online component then to ensure you have the skills and knowledge, your trainer may (depends on your circumstances and responses online);
- Ask you some verbal questions by telephone to confirm your identity and verify some of the skills and knowledge you have covered
- Speak to your supervisor for confirmation
- Arrange for a visit to your workplace to complete the requirements