Job Network Provider - White Card
Who can do this course?
To participate in this course
- You must be at least 14 years of age to commence the course;
- Have a thorough understanding of both written and spoken English;
- Have 100 Points of ID;
- Must attempt the questions set in your preparation prior to attending your training session.
How long is the course?
The course is run over 1 day (8 hours including breaks and lunch and Assessment)
What is covered?
- Identify OHS legislative requirements.
- Identify construction hazards and control measures.
- Identify OHS communication and reporting processes.
- Identify OHS incident response procedures.
Time to Arrive?
You must arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time for registration and ID check.
All courses close for entry 10 minutes after the scheduled start time. If you are more than 10 minutes late you will not be admitted and a rescheduling fee of 50% of the full course fee applies to book another course.
What to Bring?
- 100 points of Valid ID as per WorkCover guidelines. Commonly used evidence of identity documents include:
- An Australian birth certificate and an Australia drivers licence, or
- An Australian driver’s licence, Medicare card, ATM card and a utilities bill.
- A pen
- A notepad (we can provide this for you if required)
What to Wear?
Licences 4 work will provide access to learning support services and resources to assist participants to achieve the course learning outcomes (e.g. Interpreter services). If you need access to these services please contact the centre manager prior to the course date. (Fees may apply).
Re assessment, complaints and appeals
Our trainers have the experiences, abilities and training to effectively assist you in your course by providing well designed training and assessment. During your training you will receive feedback about your performance including suggestions where required. You will also be informed if you are doing exceptionally well!
After assessment , should your assessor feel that after sufficient training you still require further training (due to results of your assessments) then you may need to be reassessed (please see reassessment fees below).
If you have a complaint about the course, our trainer/assessors or anything else, then the Licences 4 Work website also has an effective complaints procedure, which can also be viewed on our website.
What Do I Need to Bring?
- Your pre course information and your answers to some of the simple questions set
- Wear long pants and a long sleeve shirt and closed shoes (preferable hard caps)
- Closed Shoes (no thongs) – preferable hard caps
- Your ID – special ID requirements have been set out by work cover- see below for requirements
Enrolling into this course requires that you complete our enrolment form and provide sufficient identification (see the end of this brochure). Once you have enrolled, then you will receive your Enrolment and Information Pack which includes;
- A Confirmation of Enrolment letter.
- A Working Safely Information Book – this contains information about the safe and effective operation of the forklift truck.
Fees and Charges
The course cost is $79.
* Please read the full terms and conditions.