This course involves;
- Booking your course by adding to Cart
- Being contacted by one of our customer service representatives (please note that not participating in this will mean you WILL NOT be able to proceed with your course). We will contact you within 24-48 hours on the contact details you provide on checkout.
- Providing identification
- Choosing a date for your WEBINAR (6-8 hours) and ONLINE COURSE
- Attending and participating in training and assessment during your webinar
You will be able to choose a date once our customer service representative speaks to you. We will be hosting many session each month.
Terms and Conditions
- You must participate in the phone call / zoom for eligibility
- You must then choose a Webinar session
- You will then have to participate in the Webinar (for the entire time) and meet assessment requirements (conducted during the webinar)
- You will receive your PPE , delivered to the address you provide ic you have requested PPE
- You will be withdrawn from the course if you do not participate in your chosen Webinar Date
- You must be over 14 to complete this course
- If you have not received a phone call within 48 hours of this booking then please contact us on (02)82920111
To continue, add your selected Course by selecting the 'Add to Cart' button below. Then select the 'Show Cart' link in the pop up
Please ensure that you have 100 points ID in line with SafeWork NSW requirements.
Please Note: Once Payment has been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email which contains further information relating to your course.
Emails will be sent to you automatically within 60 minutes of payment being made. Please make sure you check your junk email too.