Traffic Control Course Summary
This course is designed for you if:
- You would like to attain a photo card required for a Traffic Controller to do work where this card is a regulatory requirement.
- You have never worked as a Traffic Controller or held a Blue Card to work in traffic control OR
- You have held a Blue Card previously, but this has expired or you have not worked in Traffic control in the last 12 months AND
- Have average to above average reading, writing, speaking and understanding skills AND
- Are prepared to do some online studying and questions BEFORE you attend
Choose a site and make a booking
Online or by contacting us on 82920111
Receive confirmation email
This is sent to you immediately once you have booked
Access your course online
You will get access to all the required reading course materials. You will find the course much easier if you read and try to understand the learning materials BEFORE you come in
Attend for 1 day* (8:30am until 5pm)
This involves further theory training / assessment at our training centre as well as practical training at our purpose prepared Practical Training Site*.
Receive your Statement of Completion (SOC)
Once you have met all the training requirements you will receive your Statements of Completion (SOC's). This certificate allows you to immediately work in traffic control! SOC's are valid for 90 days
Undertake Final Assessment
In order to receive your photo card (with 3 year expiry) from RMS you will need to:
Undertake Final Assessment on one of our live Sydney work sites. This is available from Monday – Friday and waiting times apply.
Receive your photo card
In order to receive your photo card (with 3 year expiry) from RMS you will need to Complete a Final Assessment on one of our job sites, provide us with a suitable photo and provide a valid USI.
Need further information - simply contact us on 82920111. Please also refer to full course information on our website & the Terms and Conditions on the website.*Practical Training Site is located at a nearby location (around 10-15 min drive) in order to meet Roads and Maritime requirements for practical training requirements. **