First Aid Courses
Terms and Conditions
- “If you have booked your course then you will have already accepted these terms and conditions”
- “If you book your course over the counter at one of our offices then you will be given these terms and conditions”
- “If you book over the telephone then you will receive the terms and conditions for your course in your confirmation email. Should you disagree with these terms then you will have to contact us within 24 hours of your booking for a full refund.”
- “We are not a Cricos Registered Provider and our courses are not Cricos Registered - if you are on a Student Visa you should not book this course.”
All students will require a USI in order to get their certificates on the day , this information has been sent to you and this only takes a few minutes. You must have your USI by the end of the day / course in order to get your certificate.Please ensure you have booked into the correct course.
Please ensure you have booked into the correct course. Booking a refresher course when you should have booked a Standard course may result in other avoidable fees. Please read your terms and conditions carefully.
- Course bookings are non transferable to another person nor are fee paid transferable to another course unless you have provided more than 7 days notice.
- If a booking is cancelled by you with more than 7 days notice we will refund any fees paid.
- If you cancel within 7 days then you will lose all fees paid.
- If you do not turn up on the day then you lose all fees paid, even if you contact us on the day as this falls outside the required notice periods.
- If you wish to reschedule with more than 7 days then there is no fee. This applies once only. For the second reschedule, a $50 reschedule fee applies. You may not reschedule a third time, you will lose all fees paid and will have to book again to do the course.
- If you wish to reschedule with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice then there is a $50 rescheduling fee and all other amounts must be paid to secure your booking.
- You cannot reschedule with less than 48 hours notice - you will lose any fees paid and have to rebook your course and pay all fees again.
- If you are required to reschedule your course due to illness, you must notified us on the day and a medical certificate must be supplied by the close of business on the following day and a fee of $25 is payable in order to reschedule your course.
- If you are required to reschedule your course due to illness or any other reason, a new date must be booked in within 7 days of your original booking or you will lose all fees paid and will have to make a new booking.
- On confirmation of your booking, we will send you a confirmation of enrolment by email within 48 hours.
- All courses have a theory, practical and final assessment component.
- Our first aid course includes a pre-course online component (reading and short test) which must be completed prior to the day of your course with a pass mark of no less than 80%. Log-in details for the reading and pre-test are included with your course confirmation email.
- It is imperative that you complete the pre-course work prior to commencement of your training and print & bring your results with you.
- If you do not complete the pre-course work you have two options:
If you do not submit your results within seven days, a $50 extension fee is applicable.
Failure to submit your results after the extension period will void your first aid course results and you will need to re-book the course at full fee rate.
Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to the advertised/informed starting time.
In the event you are running 15 minutes or later, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER there will be no refunds. You will have to book again.
If you have booked a Refresher course and you do not have your certificate with you (forgotten it or you do not have one) then you will be required to do the Standard course and pay a fee of $20 and you will have to complete the required quiz prior to the end of the scheduled day and time notified in your email.
If you do not have the correct ID, you will not be admitted. A rescheduling fee of $50 applies. Please read the entry requirements carefully.
If for any reason you do not finish your course or fail your assessment and are required to attend for further day (or part day) training, then a $50 fee will apply for that second day of training and every subsequent day. Your trainer will advise of what will be required for you to pass your course. You must complete your course within 1 month of your original booking.
Just Careers Training (trading as Licences 4 Work) reserves the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this occur, any fees paid will be refunded in full, or you may reschedule with no additional fees. In such cases, Just Careers Training’s liability will be limited to the amount of fee.
Certificates will not be issued until all fees owing are paid and the USI has been provided to the office or you have an official exemption.
Street parking only available at Kings Park premises. Parking within the unit complex is strictly off limits. If you park your vehicle within this unit complex, you run the risk of having your vehicle towed away. Any costs associated with this are payable by the vehicle owner/driver and will not be accepted by Licences 4 Work.If it is found that you are parked within the unit complex, you will be asked to move your vehicle and be removed from your course. No refunds or reschedules apply.
- Pay $50 reschedule fee and re-book the course for the next available date or;
- Pay $15 administration fee to complete the online component and submit your results to us within seven days to email@example.com. If you chose this option, you will NOT receive your certificate on the day. It will be posted to you subject to submission of satisfactory result as described above