Implement Traffic Control Plans Course Summary
This course is designed for you if:
- You would like to attain a photo card required for a Traffic Control Guidance Plan Implementer to do work where this card is a regulatory requirement.
- You have never worked as a Implement Traffic Control Planner or held a Yellow Card to work in traffic control planning OR
- You have held a Yellow Card previously, but this has expired or you have not worked in Traffic control planning in the last 12 months AND
- Have average to above average reading, writing, speaking and understanding skills AND
- Are prepared to do some online studying and questions BEFORE you attend
Choose a site and make a booking
Online or by contacting us on 82920111
Receive confirmation email
This is sent to you immediately once you have booked
Access your course online
You will get access to all the required reading course materials. You will find the course much easier if you read and try to understand the learning materials BEFORE you come in
Attend for 1 day* (8:30am until 5pm)
This involves further theory training / assessment at our training centre as well as practical training at our purpose prepared Practical Training Site*.
Receive your Statement of Completion (SOC)
Once you have met all the training requirements you will receive your Statements of Completion (SOC's). This certificate allows you to immediately work as a traffic control plan implementer! SOC's are valid for 90 days
Undertake Final Assessment
You will have to source your own workplace where you can apply your skills and knowledge. You will then have to gather evidence from your workplace**. Once you have gathered the required evidence you will have to undertake Final Assessment in a real workplace. Final Assessment in your workplace is by arrangement and the permission and participation of your Supervisor / Manager.
Receive your photo card
In order to receive your photo card (with 3 year expiry) from RMS you will need to provide evidence demonstrating that you have applied the skills and knowledge in the workplace**, provide us with a suitable photo and provide a valid USI.
Need further information - simply contact us on 82920111. Please also refer to full course information on our website & the Terms and Conditions on the website.*Practical Training Site is located at a nearby location (around 10-15 min drive) in order to meet Roads and Maritime requirements for practical training requirements. ** Workplace must require this RMS photo card by regulation. Evidence may include Supervisor report, Work Log, workplace docs, other evidence