Just Careers Training Pty Ltd trading as Licences 4 Work is specialty branch of the Just Careers Training Company, who is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Provider No 91413) that specialising in the delivery of Vocational Education & Training (VET) accredited courses by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Licences 4 Work specialises in the delivery of Licensing and Ticket based courses including but not limited to:
- Forklift Licences (NSW WorkCover Approval No: RTO799938)
- Blue Card Traffic Control (Approved by Roads and Maritime
- Services (Formally RTA))
- Yellow Card Traffic Control (Approved by Roads and Maritime
- Services (Formally RTA))
- OH&S White Card (NSW WorkCover Approval No: RTO799938)
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate (NSW Food Authority Approval No: 24205)
- S2-S3 Community Pharmacy
- First Aid Certificate
Why Choose Us?
The below are the reasons why you should chose to train with Licences 4 Work.
- Our trainers are experienced and qualified in the area they train and assess, and hold years of industry experience.
- We have 2 training centres located in Bankstown and Blacktown with a combined area of over 1500 square metres
- All our 8 training rooms are large and air conditioned.
- All our training rooms are fitted with the latest technology for training purposes
- We have over 98% 'FIRST TIME' pass rates, and if you happen to be one of those who do not pass first time, then we are hear to help you without unreasonable reassessment fees.
- If you do not pass the first time, then you only come back to complete the section that you failed, and our reassessment fees are reflective of that, meaning we don't charge for a full reassessment like all other providers do
- When you book for a course, expect to get quality training regardless of the fee you pay, unlike other providers that take your money, send you books to self study then set you up to fail!
- You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and one of our friendly customer service staff will be more than happy to assist you.
- Our fees are the CHEAPEST IN NSW guaranteed. If you find cheaper than us, then we will further beat their price by 10%.
- We have super saver combo's that combine your courses to give you even cheaper fees.
- Both training centres are very close to public transport
- Training can be accommodated at your workplace and at a time convenient to you.
Learn – Evolve – Exceed – Succeed
“To be the training provider of choice, by providing practical, cost effective and relevant training solutions”
- Ensure our services are accessible and accommodate our clients’ individual needs
- Provide skills training and education to provide pathways for people to gain employment and/or advance in their careers
- Offer training programs that meet industry and employer skills requirements
- Provide high-quality services
- Access and Equity: our services are available to everyone who needs them
- Quality: a qualification from us should be acknowledged as a sign that the person has received quality training
- Continuous improvement: We are always looking for ways to improve services to our clients
- Respect for individuals: We adapt our services to meet the needs of individual clients
- Integrity: We are committed to the highest standards of ethical behaviour
With 5 sites in Bankstown, Blacktown, Cardiff (Newcastle), Malaga (Perth) and Coopers Plains (Brisbane), Licences 4 Work is part of the Just Careers Training Company, who is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Provider No 91413) that specialises in the delivery of Vocational Education & Training (VET) courses accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Licences 4 Work specialises in the delivery of Licensing and Ticket based courses (NSW WorkCover Approval Number: RTO799938) and (RMS Approved - Roads and Maritime Services - formally RTA) and (NSW FOOD AUTHORITY Approval Number: 24205) including but not limited to Forklift Licences, White Card, Traffic Control - Traffic Controller (Stop/Slow Bat no longer called the Blue Card) and Implement Traffic Control Plans Card (Apply Traffic Control Plans - no longer called the Yellow Card), First Aid Certificate's, Food Safety Supervisor Certificate, S2-S3 Community Pharmacy course and various other short courses.
We hold classes EVERY DAY, including WEEKDAY CLASSES, WEEKEND CLASSES AND NIGHT CLASSES at our 4 training centres, which are conveniently located in Bankstown, Kings Park Blacktown, Cardiff Newcastle and Malaga Perth. We have plenty of parking on-site and plenty of places to eat. Alternatively for employers and supervisors we can arrange come to you and run our courses at your workplace at a time that is convenient to you. We also deliver both online and correspondence food safety supervisor certificate for both NSW and ACT governments and the community pharmacy S2-S3 course.
If you are an individual looking to gain some certificates or licence(s), or an employer looking to have your staff trained and licensed, or a Job Network Providers Consultant looking to take advantage of our discounted course rates for your clients, Licences 4 Work has a solution for you.
Whether you're simply after some information, a quotation or would like to book your course NOW. This website has been specifically designed to cater for all your needs. Or, speak to any one of our dedicated team members today by calling 02 8292 0111. They are waiting to assist you with your inquiry.
Licences 4 Work - for all your licencing needs. Forklift Licence License Ticket, Green Card / White Card (General Induction Training), Traffic Controller Card (Traffic Control - Stop/Slow), Implement Traffic Control Plans Card (Apply Traffic Control Plans), First Aid (Apply First Aid Certificate) NSW and ACT Food Safety Supervisor Certificate, s2/s3 S2-S3 Community Pharmacy course.